Joining The Elliot Foundation Multi-Academy Trust
Who can apply?
- Any primary school that shares our vision and wishes to become an academy
- Any primary school that wants to have greater autonomy and also benefit from membership in a stable group of top academies that support each other for the common good of their children
- Any primary school that wants to be part of a family where actively shared best and next practice helps all to succeed and the best to excel
Trustees will give preference to applications from primary schools:
- With more than 400 pupils on roll
- That do not have significant structural deficits
- Whose estates and buildings do not present significant financial risk
- No more than 30 minutes drive from an existing Elliot Academy
However, trustees will consider applications from schools that do not meet one or more of the above criteria if there are mitigating factors.
Trustees may also consider applications from multiple schools, where one or a minority do not meet all of the criteria above, when they could be the beginning of a new Elliot cluster.
Becoming part of the Elliot family
A website can tell you a lot of things but can’t beat talking to us. For more information about achieving primary academy status, feel free to get in touch. or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org